Tuesday 13 March 2018

Easter - Velika noč

Hi there,
It's my turn to post on Jane's doodles blog and I have another Easter card for you.
Živjo,
Danes je moj dan za objavo na Jane's doodles blogu in zate imam pripravljeno čestitko za Veliko noč.

Take a look:
Poglej:
I made this card super simple. First, I ink blended the blue and green backround and then I die cut a circle from a white piece of card stock that I put over the inblended area. Next, I decided to put two chicken with the egg in there, along with a cute sentiment. :)
Tokratna čestitka je zelo preprosta. Najprej sem z modro in zeleno posenčila ozadje, nato pa iz belega papirja izrezala krog in vse skupaj postavila čez ozadje. Zatem sem pobarvala še piščančka, ki sem jima dodala jajce in pa prikupen napis. :)

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Hvala, da me spremljaš!
Kaja
--------------------------------------------------------
Supplies:

Jane's doodles - FUNNY BUNNY
Jane's doodles - FUNNY BUNNY
Shop at:
JD
Jane's doodles - SUZI'S EASTER
Jane's doodles - SUZI'S EASTER
Shop at:
JD
Spectrum noir alcohol markers
Spectrum noir alcohol markers

Sakura - WHITE gel pen
Sakura - WHITE gel pen

Distress oxide - BROKEN CHINA
Distress oxide - BROKEN CHINA

Distress oxide - CRACKED PISTACHIO
Distress oxide - CRACKED PISTACHIO

Studio Katia dies - FANCY CIRCLE
Studio Katia dies - FANCY CIRCLE
Shop at:
SK

3 comments:

  1. Simpatična, praznična voščilnica.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your new decorative designs! it's so beautiful so much and good idea on site.

    ดูหนังใหม่

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your attention and lovely comments! ♥